Skip to content


If you’re in danger or need help now, call 911.

Or if you’ve experienced sexual violence and are not in immediate danger, find confidential support and accommodation services on your campus »


If you have experienced sexual violence, sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating/domestic violence or stalking, you can file a report or complaint. Or if you choose not to, know that we have support services available for you.

Learn more about your options »

Copyright © Regents of the University of California | Terms of use